Coach Abubakar Bala has said categorically that he will not reapply for Niger Tornadoes prime job.
The former FC Lokoja gaffer was on Thursday relieved of his job together with other coaching crew members by the new management team headed by Abubakar Mustapha Gawu.
The Gawu-leg management team however directed any interested member of the sacked technical crew to reapply for the job.
Bala said he has moved on with his career future as he looks forward to new offers and opportunities elsewhere.
“The decision to dissolve the entire technical crew less than nine days to the commencement of the new league season is to say the least quite shocking and surprising.
“I have however taken the management decision in good faith and have resolved to move on with my career.
“I have decided to be calm, cool and wait for another offers and opportunities elsewhere.
“I heard there is a proviso by the management that any interested member of the sacked technical crew could reapply for the job.
“I have gone ahead to tell my coaches to reapply if they so wished but I will not reapply for the same job.
“Why we were sacked or dissolved in the first place, no reason whatsoever was given to us or adduced for their decision.
“Did we fail in any of our assignments either in the past, preseason build-up or the league that’s about to start.
“You suddenly wake up to sack an entire coaching crew and turnaround to ask them to reapply to handle the same team they previously prepared.
“I think there is more to it and I will not be part and parcel of their hidden and wicked agenda.
“Of course, I know for sure that if I reapply and taken there will not be good working environment for me to perform my job.
“I’m only concerned of the players though I have fervently asked them to keep calm and concentrate on seeing the team to its highest height in the coming football season.
“The players are not happy but I have asked them to behave like core professionals,” said Bala to supersport.com